Lepus Nacht: Press and Stills

Some months later, I have finally found time to sort through the piles of imagery from the Puppetlab show.  Video of the show is forthcoming.  We were lucky enough to get some press in VitaMN, MN Daily, and elsewhere - and the shows were very well attended.  Being my first live production, looking back I realize how much I learned, and how much the experience shaped my aesthetic and the myriad of ways that this medium can progress my overall creative ambitions.  I also would have done a lot of things differently.  However, the greatest thing I came away with was a sense of gratitude to all of the creative input and support from my colleagues and friends.  This experience would not have been possible without Alison Heimstead, George Meyer, Steve Ackerman, Rosie Jablonsky, and Eben Kowler.  Special thanks to Liz Schacterle and Michael Sommers.

And most certainly I owe a debt of gratitude to my friends: Ryan Wurst, Josh McGarvey, Eric Bryson, Kit Leffler, Elyse Lyon, Angela Olson, Sarah Kopp-Reddy, Erin Wegner and Lorena Molina.  

Thanks to family and friends who came out to support this endeavor - without question a huge challenge.  Many of you are always there at these events and it means alot to me.  

Production stills in this post are courtesy of Bruce Silcox.
Courtesy MN Daily

Courtesy MN Daily
                         


The Lepus Nacht crew before the show.


This video ran as a rear projection during the opening of the piece.













Courtesy L'etoile Magazine


Performers: Eric, Elyse, Erin, Myself, Angela, Sarah, and Kit.
Musicians - Bunnies in Baskets: Ryan and Josh.
Check OUT: http://alwayshumantapes.com/

Comments

Popular Posts