Rabbit Skins (the ceremonious making of the baby clothes and such) **UPDATED**

In celebration of all the babies, I made some shirts.  I wanted to do something for my niece, who was born just a few short weeks ago, but baby shirts are cheap, and small, and pretty easy.   So I did a whole slew.  Then I did some other shirts for my Oklahoma/Minnesota transplant kin.










My buddy Eric's moustache work pretty well to represent our crew of Oklahoma transplants. (test.)

Granger just had a kidney transplant, so this is for him. (test.)



New stickers for distribution - if you live somewhere far and wide, and want some stickers to slap on your city, send me an adress.
You guys need to throw these up for me - a small price to pay!




Yeah.  And another screen related thing - two terms of collaborative screen Exquisite Snake things.  Great thanks to Jeff Nelson - such an awesome way to introduce the medium

I made the head.




I'm going to go do something else.

Comments

Popular Posts